The Delegations Framework reflects the University's organisational and governance structure and forms an integral part of the University's Governance Framework.
The Delegations Framework comprises:
- powers and functions established in legislation including the University of New England Act (1993);
- terms of reference of the relevant committee where the delegation is continuing;
- University rules and policies;
- position descriptions or terms and conditions set in employment contracts;
- approved Delegation Schedules of specified delegations or conferrals; and
- any other document which Council may approve and records a Council resolution to delegate authority.